We are Open! Please Read our Safety Procedures
We appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we have opened with some very important changes designed to limit contact, transactions, and touch points to ensure everyone's safety.
As you might expect, our phones are ringing off the hook so please review these Frequently Asked Questions before calling the course.
- PVC pipe in cup.
- No ball / club washers.
- No course water to drink.
- No bunker rakes.
- Course restrooms on Hole #6 open.
- Golf Shop will be open to only four guests at any time.
- No Cash. Credit Card only.
- Only canned or bottle drinks and pre-packaged snacks will be available.
- One (1) bathroom open in Golf Shop building with only access from outside.
- Restrooms will be cleaned often.
- Staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Tournaments and special events canceled until further notice.
- Guests will have the option to ride one (1) person to a cart.
Are you walking or riding?
We are allowing walking and for riders we are now allowing 2 to a cart. Due to the additional sanitation that each cart undergoes after use, there may be a wait for riding tee times.
Pull carts are also available for rent.
How can I book a tee time?
How do I cancel my booking if I need?
If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE to cancel.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
- The clubhouse is limited to 10 guests inside at a time.
- Tee times have been spaced to 10 minutes apart, and the course has been set up to limit touch points by removing; bunker rakes, sand bottles, water coolers, ball washers, etc. The cups have been set up to stop the balls from going entirely into the hole for touchless retrieval. We also recommend downloading our mobile app and take advantage of the GPS and digital scorecard features.
What should I know when I go to play my round?
Please arrive only 15-20 minutes early to avoid creating any large groups. Check-in and pay in the golf shop, you may call the gold shop with your credit card number if not comfortable coming in the golf shop; check-in with starter on Hole #1 tee. Due to the additional sanitation that each cart undergoes after use, there may be a wait for riding tee times.
Please check your temperature before leaving your house and stay home if you are sick. Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well. Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners or congregate with them in the parking lot before or after your round.
Is the driving range and putting green open?
The driving range and putting green remain open, please keep 6 feet of space from anyone. You may come into the Golf Shop purchase your range buckets. Please leave the bucket on the range when finished so that the Range Attendant can collect and sanitize.
How many people are allowed in the clubhouse?
The clubhouse is limited to 10 guests inside at a time.
Are the restrooms open?
The restrooms are open in the clubhouse and on the course. Please respect and maintain social distancing standards.
What about food, drinks and merchandise?
- Takeout food will be available starting Monday, May 11th
- Alcohol will be available for purchase from the golf course, but you are NOT allowed to bring your own per the State’s liquor licensing laws.
- Merchandise is available for purchase in the Golf Shop.
What about leagues, outings and events?
League play is available on Thursday.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we implement measures to enhance your safety.
Stonetree Golf Club Staff