Stonetree Golf Club is continuing to follow all of CDC’s recommendations to include state, federal and local laws regarding COVID-19. In an effort to keep our guests and employees safe, we have implemented several modifications/restrictions to comply with CDC recommendations of social distancing.
- PVC pipe in cup
- No ball / club washers
- No course water to drink
- No bunker rakes
- Course restrooms are closed
- Golf Shop will be closed to the public.
- No Cash. All Credit Card payments MUST be made by phone at 254 613-7011
- Sanitize golf carts after each use
- One (1) person per cart (public or private)
- No food or beverages for purchase
- One (1) bathroom open in Golf Shop building with only access from outside
- One (1) staff member dedicated to cleaning/sanitize restrooms every thirty (30) minutes
- Staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Tournaments canceled until further notice
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we implement measures to enhance your safety.
Stonetree Golf Club Staff
I was very impressed when I played there. The greens were amazing and holes were beautiful.Kelvin