Available for golfers with valid GHIN Handicap Membership (USGA)
Taking advantage of our digital scorecard to keep your score? Well now you can take it a step further and POST that score directly to GHIN. All you need is a valid GHIN Handicap Membership (USGA) and you'll be able to:
- Login with your GHIN credentials to Post a score directly from the scorecard feature when you have completed a round in the app.
- This will post the Hole-by-Hole scores to your GHIN account, which is something GHIN and the USGA are emphasizing (this is assuming you've recorded hole-by-hole scores in the app).
- You can view a history of recently posted scores via the app.
- You can also see what their current Handicap Index is, which can change daily based on posted scores.
- After your initial login to post a score, the app will persist access making future posting even easier!
Mobile App - Post Score to GHIN
Mobile App - Score Summary Screen
1 of 5
Mobile App - Login Screen
2 of 5
Mobile App - Post Page (Empty)
3 of 5
Mobile App - Post Page (Completed)
4 of 5
Mobile App - Confirmation Screen
5 of 5