ABOUT THE COURSE
The layout expands over rolling terrain with a wide variety of trees and several small lakes with fountains. You’ll face a good combination of tee shots at this course, with both narrow and wide fairways. Start off with some patience, if you can survive the more difficult front nine, you’ll be confident and in good position for a low round when you face the easier back nine.
Our course offers five sets of tees for golfers of all skill levels, a state of the art practice facility, a double ended driving range, a huge putting green and a short game area.
- No carts permitted in native areas.
- Maximum of two riders per cart.
- No range balls allowed on course.
- Soft spikes only.
- Every player must register in pro shop prior to each round of play.
- Every player must have their own bag and set of clubs.
- Players will be paired together when pro shop deems necessary.
- Play must not exceed 15 minutes per hole or 4.5 hours per round.
- Slower groups must allow faster groups to play through.
- Players with two front open holes may be asked to skip a hole.
- Players must obey all course rules, staff, and player assistants.
We have grass tees year round with occasionally hitting off matts due to maintenance. The range is over 350 yards deep and 150 yards wide with target flags. We also offer a pitching green of up to 100 yards, a practice bunker with a green, and a putting green.
Hours of operation: 6:30am - 7:00pm.
- Small Bucket - $5
- Large Bucket - $10
Annual range programs: $350 for members and $450 for non-members.
Come into the Golf Shop at Stonetree to fulfill all your golf needs. You can also check what we have available in our eStore.